July 30, 2013

Three or Four Kids

I've heard that once you have three kids it doesn't really matter if you have four or five. Never understood that, but who was I to say? 

Last night Jada slept at a friend's house, and already this morning I can disagree with that statement a thousand different ways... it feels like we lost three kids. And not because Jada comes packing with three kids worth. She's actually my right hand girl. She helps the most, smiles and brings on laughter the most, has the most charm and charisma in the house, and eats the least of all of us. 

This lifted load in her absence does not spur on sorrow by any means. I feel like I could get a part time job in place of her. Maybe I'll sow something this morning. :) 

I guess three would have been a whole different story for us. Though I wouldn't have traded four for a thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment