July 11, 2013

Home Day



Not much to say this morning. Yesterday we did exactly as planned. Relaxed. 
Well, we didn't host or attend a playdate anyway. :) 

The big kids played like crazy. I cleaned, changed diapers, fed, cleaned more, set up art projects, tried to do laundry, took everyone grocery shopping (which went surprisingly well) finally got in a shower around 4:30... then Greg came home, we did our devotion while I finished making dinner, then baby to sleep, then I finally ate, then tucked in the girls with prayers while Greg read and prayed with Zeek, then bed for Greg and I.

Today, we will stay home again, I think. But we would all like to go up the street and pick strawberries at some point. Sounds good to me. 

Maybe I'll get that laundry done... 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day at home for all of you. You can't beat fresh strawberries, the opportunities are endless :) I can't wait to see more pics and read about your adventure!
    Love Mom (Gra)

    ReplyDelete